Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• asModus Minikin v2 PLEASE add stealth mode to Firmware

Hi asModus and the asModus Comunity,
    I think there is one thing missing in the V38 / V39 Firmware, always while iam vaping, i think why there is no option to turn off the screen, so a stealth mode like the Wismec wismec reuleaux 2/3.
    I love the asModus minikin v2, think this is the best Mod of the market for me, but this is the only thing what i miss.

I hope this feature will be in the v40 Firmware, additional a stealth mode safe more power.

Best regards Manfret

Originally posted by manfret View Post
    Hi asModus and the asModus Comunity,
    I think there is one thing missing in the V38 / V39 Firmware, always while iam vaping, i think why there is no option to turn off the screen, so a stealth mode like the Wismec wismec reuleaux 2/3.
    I love the asModus minikin v2, think this is the best Mod of the market for me, but this is the only thing what i miss.

I hope this feature will be in the v40 Firmware, additional a stealth mode safe more power.

Best regards Manfret
    Ok. see if we can add it to the next build. Keep suggestions coming

Comment

I definitely agree with this. It would make this great mod that much better. Just a few clicks of the fire button to disable/stealth the screen - just add the option in settings so users can pick if they want to enable/disable this feature. Thanks!!! Oh yeah - and maybe fix or upgrade the ss316 TC

Comment

my problem when i choose power mod i didn't choose it .it choose the temp mod. sometimes it lock on slide to unlock . if i choose tcr mod i cant scroll up you must scroll down . i tried to install update v 36 and v 38 and v39 they are all the same problem ,so plz any one can help , i want to choose the power mode . my mode minikin v2 i can not change the mod to power mode what to do

Comment

can i do a reset factory or what plz reply

Comment

hi . Can i use minikin reborn firmware v14 on minikin v2???

Comment

Originally posted by Jomant View Post

Ok. see if we can add it to the next build. Keep suggestions coming
              Please, add the stealth mode, it is necessary. Thank you.

Comment

Hi!
                Minikin v2 is best mod box for me. Great work guys, thank you!

PLEASE add stealth mode to Firmware

Comment

hello bro, i am asmodus minikin v2 user from indonesia. why touchscreen error? can not be used so it makes me difficult to use this mod. is there a solution to solve the problem? thank you for helping answer

Comment

Working...
                  X