Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Huge" problem(s) with my snow wolf v1.5.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Huge" problem(s) with my snow wolf v1.5.

So... About a year ago I bought my Snow wolf v1.5 Royal Edition. I love it. It's a beast!

But!

Yesterday, when I put it in my back for my trip home, I forgot to turn it off. My coil burnt in my tank (TFV8). Liquid were all over the place. Even inside the SW. So I took out the batteries and cleaned up both the tank and the SW. Sadly the chip was burnt and a wire were loose.

So my "simple" question is; Is there a way to buy a new chip etc.? Or is it easier/cheaper to buy a new Snow Wolf and then move the inside to my Royal one? (It sucks to just leave my royal like that...)

​​​​​​
    Other suggestions?
    ​​​
    Best regards,
    Henrik.

Originally posted by Hank The Tank View Post
    So... About a year ago I bought my Snow wolf v1.5 Royal Edition. I love it. It's a beast!

But!

Yesterday, when I put it in my back for my trip home, I forgot to turn it off. My coil burnt in my tank (TFV8). Liquid were all over the place. Even inside the SW. So I took out the batteries and cleaned up both the tank and the SW. Sadly the chip was burnt and a wire were loose.

So my "simple" question is; Is there a way to buy a new chip etc.? Or is it easier/cheaper to buy a new Snow Wolf and then move the inside to my Royal one? (It sucks to just leave my royal like that...)

​​​​​​
    Other suggestions?
    ​​​
    Best regards,
    Henrik.
    Please sent a email to support@asmodus.com

See if they still have some boards flying around.

Comment

Working...
    X