Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrade tool virus ?

hello all
    after downloading the upgrade file from asmodus website for my minikin v2 the avira antivir say fail ...and after disable antivir the win says not an win32 programm ...
    how is my fault?

If you downloaded the file from the official website then you can be sure there are no viruses. Your antivirus has probably flagged the file as 'virus like', since the firmware contains code which controls hardware, this is not wrong. Your antivirus has probably 'contained' the file making it unusable.

Download the file again, disable your antivirus then run the firmware upgrade tool. You should not have any problems.

Comment

i have download again and after disabling antivir .. window 7 say is not a win 32 applicaton

Comment

Originally posted by BAMBAM View Post
        i have download again and after disabling antivir .. window 7 say is not a win 32 applicaton
        What software are you using to unrar the archive? Also, you need to extract it to a folder then run the software.

Comment

Originally posted by BAMBAM View Post
          To make it more understandable for you let me use my german superpowers.

Sei sicher das dein antivirus komplett aus is. Ich hatte immer probleme mit Avira Antivir etc. Skipe dann zu Avast und jetzt auf win10 defender. Weiss jetzt nicht ob es an win7 liegt habe leider kein pc hioer um es zu testen. Aber defenetiv kein Virus drin/dran wenn du es von unseren Server gezogen hast. Es is eine einfache standalone Firmware Gui. Keine installation notwendig. Sei sicher das du den Zip ordner entzips nich drag drop like. Das hatte bei manchen usern auch fehler verursacht.

ohh plus Winrar non registered is out man lad dir 7zip viel besser und komplett free ohne Popup kram

Comment

Working...
          X