Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minikin V2 - Turn Off Screen function

Hi there !
    I can't turn off the screen and it's very sadly ;( this is a little stain on this awesome box,I already tested this function on different box its very usefull and a plus for battery saving, if you don't know what to add on the next firmware, think about that !!
    Thanks again

Bonne Vap' & Bye

Some boxes have actually this function. Could be interesting.

Comment

I also think this feature should be added. When I take a vape I almost always hit the screen and see the "swipe to unlock" message. I simple 'hide screen' setting with the normal 3 or 5 click to enter the menu would be a much better design.

Comment

Originally posted by waldermort View Post
        I also think this feature should be added. When I take a vape I almost always hit the screen and see the "swipe to unlock" message. I simple 'hide screen' setting with the normal 3 or 5 click to enter the menu would be a much better design.
        How about a variable Time setting that you can adjust so when you touch the screen that it doesn't stay on as long? The 3 to 5 clicks is an option but need to be addressed in the instruction booklet of the unit for future manufactured devices, otherwise new costumers will be confused by it.

So like a sub menu with a screen timeout setting.

Comment

Originally posted by Jomant View Post

How about a variable Time setting that you can adjust so when you touch the screen that it doesn't stay on as long? The 3 to 5 clicks is an option but need to be addressed in the instruction booklet of the unit for future manufactured devices, otherwise new costumers will be confused by it.

So like a sub menu with a screen timeout setting.
          I never thought about having to update the user manual. How about a 'stealth' mode like on the SMOK devices, one which doesn't show 'swipe to unlock' when the screen is touched but still can unlock with a swipe?

Comment

Originally posted by waldermort View Post

I never thought about having to update the user manual. How about a 'stealth' mode like on the SMOK devices, one which doesn't show 'swipe to unlock' when the screen is touched but still can unlock with a swipe?
            would be a option to

Comment

This is such an easy fix and would make this mod that much better!!! Just add the 3 clicks to disable the touch screen - instead of having to add this to the manual, just add it to the settings and let people decided if they want to activate this feature or no. Easy peasy.

Comment

+1... i would love to see this feature in next firmware!

Vape On, Avic

Comment

Hi!
                  It would be nice to have this feature.
                  Sometimes i find the screen annoying..

Comment

Very interesting feature.

Comment

Hey, is there hope for this feature released?

Comment

This would be a really interesting option dudes.
                        Even if MK2 screen is the masterpiece of the box
                        I must admit that is the only critical technical point.

Comment

Working...
                        X