Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASMODUS Stride auto-fire

Greetings,
    I have this slight problem where my mod doesn't turn on(so I turn it on by plugging in a power bank cable). Furthermore. it occasionally auto-fires, this can be stopped by holding the button for a few seconds to make it unstuck. Out of all this I have just one question, how do i disassemble my mod in order to fix the button and clean the chip from juice(if there is any)?

Originally posted by Goshujin-sama View Post
    Greetings,
    I have this slight problem where my mod doesn't turn on(so I turn it on by plugging in a power bank cable). Furthermore. it occasionally auto-fires, this can be stopped by holding the button for a few seconds to make it unstuck. Out of all this I have just one question, how do i disassemble my mod in order to fix the button and clean the chip from juice(if there is any)?
    Def. Microswitch issue. You can try to clean it or sent it in.

Comment

Originally posted by Jomant View Post

Def. Microswitch issue. You can try to clean it or sent it in.
      Yeah, that's exactly what I said. The issue is that I do not know how to reach the switch, so a little explanation of how to reach it or actually clean it would be nice. I cannot send it, as I live on the other side of the world, so it would take atleast 2 months to get it back.

Comment

Yeah, that's exactly what I said. The issue is that I do not know how to reach the switch, so a little explanation of how to reach it or actually clean it would be nice. I cannot send it, as I live on the other side of the world, so it would take atleast 2 months to get it back.
        Ok, no problem.

Disclaimer: You do the repair on your own. All reisk is on you.

You can careful us a thin piece of metal or even a thin cutting knife. Start by wedging the blade between the Mods body and the button outer rim. You basically go in bwttween body and button and pry them apart...rotate mod as you progress. The button is press fitted. Watch out that u don't cut yourself.

Comment

Thanks! It's working like a charm now! ^^

Comment

Thanks! It's working like a charm now! ^^
            Nice glad I could help.

Comment

Working...
            X