Plaque 150 ohm bouncing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plaque 150 ohm bouncing

So my fiance purchased me the Plaque 150 box in December and its been amazing up until this point. Last week i noticed that i haven't been getting a consistent vape. I was using the smok cloud beast rta and bought alot of coils and still wasn't consistent ohms reading from .15 to 3.75 then back down to .90 then 1.93 even trying the rebuildable section. So decided to use my ipv4 to see if its the tank but was firing/reading fine. I will be sending it back for repair but just frustrated at the fact that amazing mod isnt working correctly and makes me paranoid to use. I don't know if anyone has had this problem but would be nice to know what to do.

Originally posted by Scribbs8121 View Post
    So my fiance purchased me the Plaque 150 box in December and its been amazing up until this point. Last week i noticed that i haven't been getting a consistent vape. I was using the smok cloud beast rta and bought alot of coils and still wasn't consistent ohms reading from .15 to 3.75 then back down to .90 then 1.93 even trying the rebuildable section. So decided to use my ipv4 to see if its the tank but was firing/reading fine. I will be sending it back for repair but just frustrated at the fact that amazing mod isnt working correctly and makes me paranoid to use. I don't know if anyone has had this problem but would be nice to know what to do.
    Stainless Steel coils?

Comment

Well I emailed the company and got a reply saying that the mod shouldn't be doing this and try doing different methods. So i went to my local vape store and got KA-1 wire, N80 wire, then SS16 wire made simple clean coils and then a tested them on my friends mod to make sure the ohms are set and solid, I did this with two different attys. So on power mode even doing 3 different separate builds the ohms keep bouncing so I believe its the chip or 510 connection. If I had the knowledge to check out the inside of the mod I would but I have no clue and wouldnt want to rather just send it in to have it repaired. I only had this for 3 months and for a $180.00 it should work. So I need to know the next step to take and still havent gotten an email reply back yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Scribbs8121 View Post
        Well I emailed the company and got a reply saying that the mod shouldn't be doing this and try doing different methods. So i went to my local vape store and got KA-1 wire, N80 wire, then SS16 wire made simple clean coils and then a tested them on my friends mod to make sure the ohms are set and solid, I did this with two different attys. So on power mode even doing 3 different separate builds the ohms keep bouncing so I believe its the chip or 510 connection. If I had the knowledge to check out the inside of the mod I would but I have no clue and wouldnt want to rather just send it in to have it repaired. I only had this for 3 months and for a $180.00 it should work. So I need to know the next step to take and still havent gotten an email reply back yet.
        Hi, please email them (support@asmodus.com) with the link to this post(http://forums.asmodus.com/forum/asmo...0-ohm-bouncing). If you don't get a reply in 3 weekdays please call them ((562) 408 - 0888). They gonna take care of you.

Comment

Hopefully man I appreciate like this is my first high quality mod and don't want it to be a waste so lets see what happens.

Comment

Working...
          X