• Asmodus Minikin 2 Firmware Update

Where is a link to download the latest firmware for the
    Asmodus Minikin 2??

Originally posted by discountedvape View Post
    Where is a link to download the latest firmware for the
    Asmodus Minikin 2??
    http://www.asmodus.com/asMODus-Minik...-180-touch.htm

Comment

when i try to update my minikin v2 it says connection failed any idea on how to resolve this issue

Comment

Originally posted by nemesis View Post
        when i try to update my minikin v2 it says connection failed any idea on how to resolve this issue
        take the batteries out then hold the fire button before you plug it in, it should go into download mode on the mods screen then you should be able to update it..

Comment

Hi, This Minikin 2 is my first Asmodus product. I tried the Update Program as per the instructions. BUT the folder wont open? I got a windows computer but the folder opens a blank page and immediately it disappears?? I'd like to upgrade the firmware but I may need a little more help than the published instructions which fail at the nfirst folder opening???
          Anyone overcome this problem or is it just me?

Comment

Originally posted by Clare View Post
            Hi, This Minikin 2 is my first Asmodus product. I tried the Update Program as per the instructions. BUT the folder wont open? I got a windows computer but the folder opens a blank page and immediately it disappears?? I'd like to upgrade the firmware but I may need a little more help than the published instructions which fail at the nfirst folder opening???
            Anyone overcome this problem or is it just me?
            Just unzip the file to your desktop. You should see the two files inside the folder. Read thru the top sticky post in Technical Support to do the upgrade step by step.

Comment

I have the sam issue, "connect failed" i know how to update, its not my first minikin2 but this one wont be connect, any solution ?

Comment

Originally posted by Susbi View Post
                I have the sam issue, "connect failed" i know how to update, its not my first minikin2 but this one wont be connect, any solution ?
                Make sure the files are unziped. Can't push that enough. If the file gets executed inside the zip folder, the Dataport won't pass the data through.

Comment

• Harley.Rider
                  Harley.Rider commented
                  Editing a comment
                  i just unzipped the file outside the zipfolder, i put it in download mode but it failed to connect !!
                  the reason that i need to update is the device give me a different resistance in each fire press !!

I downloaded both of the files but when I went to try to open the upgrade installer it downloaded as a .rar file and not a folder that has all the programs that it should. What can I do to fix this?

Comment

• Jax_20
                  Jax_20 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I am having the same problem and when I plug in my mod to download the firmware it is not showing up in my computer. GRRRRR IM SO FRUSTRATED!!!

Originally posted by kevinholzapfel View Post
                I downloaded both of the files but when I went to try to open the upgrade installer it downloaded as a .rar file and not a folder that has all the programs that it should. What can I do to fix this?
                Download this:

https://www.asmodus.com/v/vspfiles/k...e/Minikin2.rar

this incl. the tool and a old version. Then download the current version

https://www.asmodus.com/v/vspfiles/k...rmware/V39.zip

Hoffe das ist wonach du suchst

Comment

Hi everyone! Can i use Minikin reborn firmware v14 on Minikin V2???

Comment

Originally posted by Alex0508 View Post
                    Hi everyone! Can i use Minikin reborn firmware v14 on Minikin V2???
                    No. That would be like trying to use Iphone iOS on a samsung galaxy. The hardware is very different and requires its own firmware.

Comment

Working...
                    X