minikin v2 batteries dont fit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• minikin v2 batteries dont fit

just picked up a new minion v2. super excited, but when i put the batteries in i noticed that they were very very lose in there. and upon closer inspection they actually weren't even making contact with both contacts and you could hear them clanging around in there when the door is on. just wondering what the next step should be. because in others I've seen and been around did not have the batteries that loosely in the device. also i first was trying older batteries of mine and thought may be they were slightly dented on the negative end so may be it didn't fit even though it fit in every other device i have ever used. so i actually bought new batteries (vtc4) and they still didn't fit. any info or help would be super. i love this mod a lot just want it to be safe and work properly.

Originally posted by Kolby View Post
    just picked up a new minion v2. super excited, but when i put the batteries in i noticed that they were very very lose in there. and upon closer inspection they actually weren't even making contact with both contacts and you could hear them clanging around in there when the door is on. just wondering what the next step should be. because in others I've seen and been around did not have the batteries that loosely in the device. also i first was trying older batteries of mine and thought may be they were slightly dented on the negative end so may be it didn't fit even though it fit in every other device i have ever used. so i actually bought new batteries (vtc4) and they still didn't fit. any info or help would be super. i love this mod a lot just want it to be safe and work properly.
    That is the first one. Sure your device is a Original. Please check for authenticity http://www.asmodus.com/Authenticator-s/1875.htm

Comment

Working...
    X