Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minikin 155w Boost Screen not working

Hi,
    Purchased the Minikin 155W Boost 2 days ago. All working fine until randomly the screen is now not showing anything. Device fires and I can smoke, but I cant see any info on the screen, just blank. Is there a combination of buttons to turn it back on, is the device damaged? The device hasn't been dropped or anything!! Any help would be appreciated as it seems to be on a very high wattage than I prefer, causing me to not enjoy smoking it. I wana see my settings or I'll have to go back to roll ups again!

Thanks

I am having the exact same issue, any response?

Comment

Originally posted by Josh_Eldraw View Post
      Hi,
      Purchased the Minikin 155W Boost 2 days ago. All working fine until randomly the screen is now not showing anything. Device fires and I can smoke, but I cant see any info on the screen, just blank. Is there a combination of buttons to turn it back on, is the device damaged? The device hasn't been dropped or anything!! Any help would be appreciated as it seems to be on a very high wattage than I prefer, causing me to not enjoy smoking it. I wana see my settings or I'll have to go back to roll ups again!

Thanks
      OK,
      Your device is 2 days old. Please sent it in for Repair/Replacement follow the link bellow. Please make sure you follow the instructions on the top RMA form and Receipt in the box etc.
      http://www.asmodus.com/category-s/1918.htm
      Last edited by Jomant; 11-19-2017, 02:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X