How to clean Minikin V2 Raw?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to clean Minikin V2 Raw?

Do you know a way to clean the raw color? Or at least do you know the material?

Thanks

Originally posted by trafomerkezi View Post
    Do you know a way to clean the raw color? Or at least do you know the material?

Thanks
    Easy:

Please don't soak the mod.... please remove Batteries please use common sense and don't do anything stupid...... SO that said....let's do this!

The Body is made from Zinc. To clean Zinc use a old rag or cloth. Old because it will get stained. Then use Lemon or vinegar. I personally think vinegar gets it cleaner but it's gonna smell hahaha. Or use vinegar first, then Lemon. After the cleaning use a dry part to buff it. Make sure it's not sticky from the lemon to...

That's it....

I've seen people even polishing Zinc with toothpaste before to make it dull/mat looking but didn't do it to any mod....so don't do it and complain later that your mod smells like a dental office.;-)
    Last edited by Jomant; 05-07-2017, 04:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jomant View Post

Easy:

Please don't soak the mod.... please remove Batteries please use common sense and don't do anything stupid...... SO that said....let's do this!

The Body is made from Zinc. To clean Zinc use a old rag or cloth. Old because it will get stained. Then use Lemon or vinegar. I personally think vinegar gets it cleaner but it's gonna smell hahaha. Or use vinegar first, then Lemon. After the cleaning use a dry part to buff it. Make sure it's not sticky from the lemon to...

That's it....

I've seen people even polishing Zinc with toothpaste before to make it dull/mat looking but didn't do it to any mod....so don't do it and complain later that your mod smells like a dental office.;-)
      Hi!
      I tried some vinegar and it does not work. It hasn't cleaned the body, and even darkened asmodus logo. :-)

Comment

Working...
      X